Friday, April 23, 2010

Literature | Kultur

Literature 
             with that gay agenda
Taylor Siluwe - something about sin.


I need me a copy of this book. If the teaser is anything to go by, this is a must read.
My favorite quote:
I'd just done a drive by and yanked my man from the arms of his wife on the steps of theirs church ...
ROTFLMAO ... the audacity. Below is the teaser.
It was wrong to hate her. As I worked my way through the crowd in front of the church, I could see Sin and his new wife, smiling, happy, talking to people. She seemed harmless enough, almost mousy. But she had something that belonged to me. Yes, I wanted to give him back, but for the moment he belonged to me.
Sin saw me. His face tightened, eyes widened ever so slightly.
“Inocencio, you ol' devil!” I pulled him into a hug, slapping his back. He felt stiff. I held him at arms length, “I thought that was you. Long time no see.” Actually it had only been a week, but that was a long time not to see your man....Read the entire teaser.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 


Design by: Pocket